Trust is undoubtedly the most important factor that people look for in a lawyer. That is probably why, even in the age of the internet, people often ask friends and family members for reference. But where do people go when they have no one to turn to? The internet of course! This is especially true of cases that involve personal injury, wrongful dismissal, family law and criminal charges. If you are a lawyer who is looking to tap potential business through the internet, how do you get people to trust you? This is precisely where Online Marketing Search Engine Professionals can help you.
What services can a lawyer using SEO expect?
Establishing an online presence is more than establishing a website. It begins with an understanding of the keywords that are relevant to your legal practice niche and design your content in such a manner that can be understood by human readers, and by search engine bots.
Some common services provided for Lawyer SEO include:
- Suggesting the right domain name
- Search Engine Optimized Website
- Well designed website that meets the business objective
- Use appropriate page titles, headings, formats etc.
Lawyer SEO marketers can establish your presence on search engines by posting information about your legal practice on online directories, press releases and social media sites.
There’s another arena where SEO would be of immense help to lawyers. Trust is a major factor that determines a choice of a lawyer. Unfortunately, lawyers, businesses can become vulnerable to less than ideal comments from people who vent on the internet and often to talk ill about them. Victims of such witch-hunting practices can use best practices SEO strategies to clear their name.
Blogs are another great source to attract potential clients. The blogs needs to contain articles that provide information through self help books, relevant articles about the legal practice FAQ’s and then ease of access to the law firm through well tuned marketing. When searchers now look for resources on the internet those pages are found in the search results. Lawyers often write blogs about common grievances and issues that are targeted to help common readers. If the solution offered is convincing enough, they seek the services of these lawyer bloggers.
Another common practice is to offer free initial consultation. When the lawyer’s initial advice is convincing and it is good fit for both the client and lawyer those legal services are hired.
There are several other benefits when a lawyer uses SEO marketing. Some of them include:
- Affordability: When compared to conventional advertising and marketing techniques, SEO is indeed affordable. The money that you spend on a tiny advertisement on yellow pages can be well spent on a comprehensive SEO strategy where you can register your presence in more than 100 online directories. You can even create Facebook, Twitter, and Google + and other social media accounts which makes yourself available to prospective clients. Thus, SEO is all about being consistent with ongoing content creation, off page SEO with social media linking to ultimately have high returns of many prospective clients.
- Out of Sight, out of mind: Lawyers are busy professionals. It can get very difficult to connect with people and share expertise. Social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube can not only influence Return on Investment for lawyer SEO, but also provide ‘Return on Influence’ which is more powerful.
Find out where your legal firm ranks with SEO with our Free Instant Report
Peak To Peak Marketing are SEO specialists in Law Firms SEO Marketing. Law firm SEO is one of our niche service areas. We have the video and other articles on Lawyer SEO to help provide information on how your legal firm can take advantage of Search Engine Optimization for marketing and lead generation.